Use the topic you chose for the Capstone Discussion Question or choose another topic you have learned about over the past 8 weeks.
Focus on a specific environmental problem in your topic. Your topic, for example, could be atmospheric issues, and your problem could be global warming.
THE TOPIC IS Atmospheric pollution
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that formulates a mitigation plan for your specific environmental problem. Include the following:
· Detailed description of the problem
· Nonliving and living factors that contribute to or are affected by the problem
· Positive or negative human effects
· Evaluation of current sustainability strategies and solutions
· Your plan to reach sustainability (see the Resource Plan Guidelines document.)
· Benefits and challenges of your plan
· Required government, societal, and global support
Include at least four outside sources. Two of the sources must be peer-reviewed. If you need assistance with identifying a peer-reviewed article, review the Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in the Library document.