Resource: Communicable Disease Paper Grading Criteria on the student website.
Identify a communicable disease to research.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper summarizing your research. Include the following information:
• Describe the disease and discuss efforts to control it.
• Identify the environmental factors related to this disease.
• Explain the influence of lifestyles, socioeconomic status, and disease management.
o Identify gaps and how you might link to other resources to meet needs that are not locally available.
o Include recommendations to expand the communities’ programs if there are gaps.
• Describe what the public health department is doing to reduce the threat of the disease.
• Include data findings, evidence-based intervention, and a plan to ensure quality health.
Include at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.